Through the Ministry of Outreach, we seek to be a conduit of dynamic and relevant service opportunities that connect you with God’s work in the local community and the world. In this regard we:
- Encourage the personal growth and personal impact of persons through strategic community engagement (Faithful to the process of Maturing in Christ).
- Promote lifestyle evangelism through continuous community engagement that demonstrates love and care for the community (Fearless in going after the lost).
- Actively participate and partner with, organizations and other ministries that promote the wellbeing of the community and demonstrate justice and mercy (Fruitful to fulfilling the vision to impact and transform the world).
All are welcome to join us in serving and making a difference in our community, and the world.
“..our world is still open to a gospel it can hear and see. The real gospel is two-sided-it’s truth and proof!” Lewis, Robert - Forward to The Externally Focused Church
- Annual Hope Through Health Clinic – Saturday, August 22, 2020
- Legislative & Community Empowerment Forum – Tuesday, September 15, 2020
- Serving the homeless on - 1st & 3rd Saturdays each month
Justice Day at the Capitol
- Feed My Starving Children – Friday, March 27 & Saturday, March 28, 2020
- Haiti Mission Trip – Monday, June 8 – Friday, June 12, 2020
- Praying Pelican Dominican Republic Mission Trip – July 17 – July 25, 2020
Keys of Hope Counseling
- GriefShare Educational Group Meeting – February 1, 2020 – April 25, 2020 (every Saturday, 10am)
- GriefShare Educational Group Meeting – August 5, 2020 – October 28, 2020 (every Wednesday, 7pm)
- Blue Christmas Service – Tuesday, December 8, 2020
- Food Pantry Assistance – Saturdays (by appointment only)
Community Outreach Day
Hagar’s House Women & Children Shelter
- January 5-8, 2020
- March 29-April 1, 2020
- August 9-13, 2020
- November 3-6, 2020
Hope Holiday Store
- Saturday, December 12, 2020